One of the greatest attractions to look out for on the Halloween night is the kids Halloween costumes. The October 31 night traditional celebrations get the kids most excited. Children love the trick-or-treating part of the celebration where they have to dress in crazy costumes and go door-to-door for fruits, sweets and other gifts.
Kids Halloween Costumes � Some Tips For You
Halloween is the time to rein-free your wild imagination; just be creative and come up with a scary outfit for your kid. Kids can always take the help of their moms or grannies to give form to their imagination.
Ensure that you have the ideal props and accessories that will be compatible with the scary dress you are wearing. The masks are also a vital part of the kids Halloween costumes, as they enable you to have a bewitched and frightening look. The more horrific your mask, the more compliments you are going to get for your Halloween costume.
As the time of Halloween nears, the stores are flooded with different kinds of kids Halloween costumes; if you cannot make a costume at home, you can buy from the stores. There is a wide range of costumes available at the stores � cute costumes for babies, sexy costumes for girls, costumes for teenagers, tree costumes and many other types of interesting costumes.
However, it is always a better option to opt for the homemade costumes, as it saves your money and enables you to be creative.
Various Ideas For Kids Halloween Costumes
- Ghosts: Cut holes for eyes on an old white sheet and sew onto it a treat bag made from an old pillowcase. Draw red lip with red lipstick and put a few fake eyelashes to create the eerie feeling. You can also make a beard and moustache with the help of markers.
- Scarecrow: All you need to get the scarecrow look is some straw, an over-sized flannel shirt, and a patched pair of faded jeans.
- Clown: Clown means many colors, so get sweat clothes that are colored brilliantly in fabric paints. Wear a cheap wig; sew the pom poms, tissue-stuffed clothing and a colorful hat.
- Hippy: Have a faded jeans holed at the knees and wear a tie-dye shirt. Wear a pony-tailed wig and a fringed jacket to complete the look of the hippy.
- Mummy: Get rolls of gauze and wrap yourself completely. Wear white make-up on the face and draw wrinkle lines on the face.
- Bunny: Kids Halloween costumes do not need to look horrible always, you can also prefer to look cute and the bunny look would just be appropriate. Wear constriction paper ears, powder puff or large pom poms on the backside and a plastic headband.
- Puppy: Create floppy ears and with a bobby pin attach them with your hair. You can choose the tail depending on which dog you would like to be dressed as. In no time, you will hear echoes of, �Oh! So cute�.
Be as imaginative as you can and make heads turn with the wonderful kids Halloween costumes. Loads of luck to you!